Conditions for payment and booking a berth in Marstrand's harbour
These conditions apply between Kungälv Municipality and the person who himself or through another person books/pays for a berth in Marstrand's Guest Harbor.
The orderer/payer is stated as "Customer" in the terms and conditions. The supplier is listed as "Kungälvs Kommun", "We" or "Marstrands Gästhamn". The booking/payment applies to the rental of a boat berth in Marstrand's guest harbour, Kungälv Municipality.
Customers/guests in Marstrands Gästhamn are obliged to follow General local regulations as well as Local order and safety regulations for Marstrands Hamn.
Customers/guests who do not comply with these regulations have the right to reject Marstrands Gästhamn's staff from the port area.
Booking & Payment
Booking and payment for private individuals
To book a berth/pay the port fee on the website marstrandsgasthamn.se, the customer must be at least 18 years old. In order to be able to complete the payment of the port fee, a bank card (VISA or Mastercard) is required.
Booking a boat berth
The price includes rent of a boat berth, the booking fee and connection (incl. consumption) of electricity (6-16 ampere).
Payment of booking
Payment is made directly, also when booking.
On receipt of the booking confirmation, this must be checked, so that all information is correct. It is the responsibility of the customer/orderer to ensure that the information on the booking confirmation is correct. Booking confirmation is sent via e-mail and as a text message (SMS). In the event of an error, Marstrand's guest harbor must be contacted within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation, but no later than 24 hours before arrival.
On receipt of the payment confirmation, this must be checked, so that all information is correct. The customer is responsible for the correctness of the information on the payment confirmation. A payment confirmation is sent via e-mail and as a text message (SMS). In the event of an error, Marstrand's guest harbor must be contacted as soon as possible by calling or sending an e-mail. Phone: +46(0)703469901Email: email@example.com
Cancellation of booked place
Cancellation must be done by clicking on the link that comes with the booking, alternatively call or send us an e-mail.
Telephone: +46(0)703469901E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAlways state name, booking number and booked arrival date. The reservation fee is not refunded in case of cancellation. Cancellation < 48h before the booking starts is not refunded.
Liability for property/causing damage
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire harbor area.
- Kungälv Municipality is not responsible for things left behind.
- Kungälv's Municipality is not responsible for damage caused by third parties.
- Other obligations and rules of procedure
- The customer/guests must take good care of the berth, the port's facilities and follow the rules, instructions and regulations that apply.
- Between 23:00 and 07:00, the customer/guests must observe the greatest consideration and silence towards other guests.
- It is forbidden to grill or otherwise build a fire in the harbor area.
- Grilling takes place at the designated location. Consider the risk of fire, review your extinguishing equipment.
- Bathing is prohibited in the entire harbor area.
- Each power outlet is 16 amps, which basically only means power for charging. Overcharging risks knocking out all or parts of the port's electricity network. In case of obvious misuse, we reserve the right to invoice the repair costs. The electrical sockets are individual. One withdrawal per boat.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and rested outside the harbor area.
- Environmental waste must be placed in an environmental station. Rubbish must be placed in designated bins. Other waste must not be flushed or thrown in the harbor area.
- Payment of the port fee must be made at the port office, to the port host or at marstrandsgasthamn.se, this also applies to those who are only staying overnight.
- The drinking water must not be used for washing boats.
- The municipality is not responsible for damages or losses caused by outsiders.
The use of personal data By using this website, you also accept Hamnsystem Sverige AB's Data Policy
Breach of contract
Breach of contractThis is an agreement drawn up between the customer (orderer) and Marstrands Gästhamn, Kungälv Municipality. The agreement ceases to apply with immediate effect if:
- The conditions in this document are not met.
- The customer/guests in the party behave in a disruptive manner in the harbor area.
- The customer/guests in the party commit vandalism in the harbor area.
If a breach of contract occurs, the customer/guests in the party must immediately move from the port area. In the event of destruction or disruptive behaviour, damages may be claimed by the customer.
In the event of war, natural disasters, strikes and other events that can be regarded as force majeure, Kungälv's Municipality can cancel the agreement, whereby the customer and guests must be notified as soon as possible. In such cases, Kungälv's Municipality is obliged to repay the amount paid, with the exception of the benefit that has been derived from the mooring.
Marstrands Hamn reserves the right to send information and marketing via e-mail or SMS on special occasions.
Conditions for use of www.marstrandsgasthamn.se
Access to our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the services we provide on our website without notice. We cannot be held responsible if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Sometimes we may restrict access to certain parts of our website, or our entire website, to customers who visit us. You are responsible for taking all measures necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our website through your internet connection are aware of the terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly and may also change the content. If the need arises, we can suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Some of the material on our website may be out of date at a particular time, and we have no obligation to update such material.