Terms and conditions of payment and booking in Harbour of Marstrand
These conditions apply between the municipality of Kungälv and the person who book or pay a spot in Marstrands Guestharbour himself or herself or through another person.
The customer / payer is listed as "Customer" in the terms. The supplier is listed as "Kungälv Kommun", "Vi" or "Marstrands hamn". The booking / payment is for rent of a spot by boat in Marstrands harbor, Kungälvs Kommun. Customers / guests in Marstrands harbour are obliged to comply with General local regulations and Local regulations and safety regulations for the Port of Marstrand.
Customers / guests who do not follow these regulations have Marstrands Gästhamn's staff the right to refuse from the port area.
Booking and payment for private person
To book a spot / pay harbour fee on the website marstrandsgasthamn.se, the customer must be at least 18 years old. In order to be able to pay for the fee, a bank card (VISA or Mastercard) or Swish is required.
Booking of a spot
The price includes rental of spot, booking fee and connection (including consumption) of electricity (6-16 amps).
Upon receipt of the booking confirmation, this must be checked to ensure that all details are correct. It is the responsibility of the customer / customer to be responsible for the accuracy of the information on the booking confirmation. Booking confirmation is sent by e-mail and as text message (SMS). In the event of a mistake, Marstrands guest harbor must be contacted within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation, but no later than 24 hours before arrival.
Payment of reservation
Payment is made directly, even when booking.
Upon receipt of the payment confirmation, this must be checked to ensure that all details are correct. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information on the payment confirmation. A payment confirmation will be sent by e-mail and as text message (SMS). In the event of a mistake, Marstrands guest harbor should be contacted immediately by calling or sending an e-mail. Phone: +46 (0) 303-610 53 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of booked spot
Cancellation must be made by phone or e-mail. Phone: +46 (0) 303-610 53 E-mail: email@example.com. Always state the name, reservation number and the date of arrival. Refund will not be made on the reservationfee on cancellation. No refund on cancellations < 48h* prior start of booking.
Responsibility for property / injury
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the harbour.
- The municipality of Kungälv is not responsible for forgotten things.
- The municipality of Kungälv is not responsible for damage caused by third parties.
- Other obligations and rules of procedure
- The customer / guests should carefully care for the boat spot, the port facility and comply with the rules of procedure, instructions and regulations.
- The customer / guests should pay close attention and silence to other guests between 11 pm and 7 am.
- It is forbidden to grill or make other kinds of fire in the harbour area.
- Barbecues take place at the designated location. Consider the fire hazard, review your extinguishing equipment.
- Each power outlet is 16 amps, which basically means only power for charging. Overconsumption may break all or part of the harbours power grid. In the case of obvious abuse, we reserve the right to invoice the repair costs. The electrical outlets are individual. One socket per boat.
- Dogs must be kept connected and rested outside the harbour area.
- Environmental waste must be placed in environmental pollution. Garbage should be placed in designated place. Other waste must not be flushed or thrown in the harbour area.
- Payment of the port fee must be done at the harbour office or at marstrandsgasthamn.se, which also applies to those who only stay on the daytime.
- The drinking water must not be used for boat washing.
- The municipality of Kungälv is not liable for damages or losses caused by third parties.
Use of personal data By using this website you also agree to Hamnsystem Sverige ABs Data Policy
Breach of an agreementThis is an agreement made between the customer (the customer) and Marstrands Gästhamn, The municipality of Kungälv. The agreement ceases to apply with immediate effect if:
- The terms of this document are not met.
- The customer / guests in the company appear disturbing in the harbour area.
- The customer / guests in the company commit harm in the harbour area.
If a breach of contract occurs, the customer / guests in the company must immediately move from the area. In case of destruction or disturbing behavior, indemnity may be required by the customer.
In case of war, natural disasters, strikes and other events that are considered to be force majeure, The municipality of Kungälv may terminate the agreement, whereby the customer should be notified as soon as possible. In such cases, The municipality of Kungälv is obliged to repay the amount paid, with the exception of the benefit taken by the visit.
Access to our website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the services we provide on our site without prior notice. We can not be held responsible for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Occasionally, we may restrict access to certain parts of our site, or our entire site, to customers who visit us. You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to access our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who visit our site through your internet connection are aware of the terms and conditions they meet.
Our site changes regularly
We strive to update our site on a regular basis and can also change the content. If need arises, we may cancel access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Some of the material on our site may be out of date at a certain time, and we have no obligation to update such material.