About the guest harbor
Service in the guest harbour
- Electricity and water are included in the harbour fee and are available on all piers.
- Code for showers and toilets are sent too you by e-mail/text and are included in the harbour fee.
- Washing machines and dryers can be found in our laundry room at the back of the guest harbour office.
- You may do your dishes in the laundry room.
- Containers for garbage, glass etc. can be found at the guest harbor office.
Contact the Harbour office for disposal of hazardous waste.
- Septic pump out station can be found in the guest harbor on Marstrand island and in the Fishing harbour on Koön.
- We are able too assist of towing. Contact the Harbor staff for assistance.
- The harbor staff may also help you with charging of cellphones, computers, purchase of 220V power adapter and starting aid.
Fire and boat safety in the harbor
- For your safety, please follow Marstrands Gästhamns fire regulations. Harbour staff are entitled to detain the boat guest if the regulations are not followed. Check the fire safety of your boat daily.
- Extinguishing equipment is available at the guest harbor office, in the garbage rooms, on all piers and on the ferry. The harbor staff have access to all extinguishing equipment.
- The harbour staff checks daily to ensure the safety of the guest harbor.
- Always check gas stoves or other flammable equipment and be very careful about using them when staying within the guest harbour. When replacing gas bottles check the connections carefully.
- Be sure to turn off lights, candles, etc. when you leave the boat.
- It is totally forbidden to use a grill on the boat, piers and in the surrounding area.
- Bunkering of fuel is forbidden in the area around the guest harbor.
- In case of storms, we ask that you pay particular attention to fire regulations as there may be overload in the harbour.
- Bathing in the harbor area is prohibited.
|COAST GUARD||+46776-70 70 00 |
On call +4631-727 91 00
|HEALTH CENTER||+46303-601 42
+46303-37 97 00
|Sjöassistans||+468-601 79 20|
|SEA RESCUE STATION:|
|RS Kärringön||+46705-80 81 46|
|RS Smögen||+46705-80 85 87|
|RS Fjällbacka||+46705-80 81 57|
|RS Power City||+46705-80 81 47|
|CUSTOMS GÖTEBORG||+46771-520 520|